PDA

View Full Version : I need tile or marble work (Orlando, FL) - 30+ years experience

marblexpert
12-30-2011, 03:30 AM
I have over 30+ years in the tile, stone and marble installation business. I work on luxury homes from $600,000.00 to the multi million dollar grand estates in such area's as Isle Worth, Winter Park, Lake Nona, Lake Butler Sound, Collage Park, ECT. I have all the modern tools needed to do the basic tile job to the most sophisticated high end marble or travertine project. I work with custom home builders and home owners direct. I can do anything from new construction to an extensive remodel to meet your highest demands. I can accommodate the commercial contractor or remodeler whose projects call for professional and unique marble, stone and tile installations. I can also meet with your Interior design center to coordinate job specific details and give references as to my qualifications for your installation. No job is too small or too big. My company was featured in two issues of (Builder Magazine) for the marble and tile installation of the 2007 and 2008 show case homes for the National Association of home builder's International home show. I also do stacked or flat stone veneer installations on both interior and exterior applications including artificial and natural stone products.
Please feel free to call me @ 407 797 8224 if you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment to meet.